Job Title: Technical Assistant
Hours: Full time
Required for immediate start.
We have immediate need for a Technical assistant in our growing business of ecommerce sales of recycled mobile phones.
You will be involved in all aspects of the refurbishment and selling of mobile phones through various ecommerce avenues. The work will be varied and you will be able learn about the many facets of this dynamic industry.
This role will best suit a technically minded person who is very comfortable with computers and the online space including ecommerce, social media, etc. You must be able to work with packages such as MS Excel, Word, etc and be comfortable with the basics of operating and configuring mobile phones.
Duties will include:
- Receiving and processing of mobile phone stock
- Refurbishment of Mobile phone stock
- managing inventory levels of online shops
- processing and fulfilling completed orders
Additional duties which may be applied depending on skill level and focus include:
- Mobile phone unlocking
- Mobile phone repair and refurbishment
- Strong work ethic – with an ability to work well without supervision
- Online experience – ecommerce helpful
- Technically minded – able to understand and work with mobile phones
- Office computer skills – fluent with Ms Excel, Word etc
This role will suit a person with an eagerness to learn and grown within the mobile phone and on-line ecommerce industries.
Please apply immediately by sending your CV with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org as we will be hiring next week.
Job Title: Mobile Phone Repair Technician – Level 3
Urgent requirement in Aldershot Hampshire for Immediate Start.
We are currently looking for an experienced Level 3 Mobile Phone Repair Technician to develop and grow our repair division. This opportunity will appeal to an ambitious Level 3 experienced technician who is ready for the next step up to manage his/her own team.
You will be responsible for full diagnostics and repairs and you will be required to work with a high level of precision and quality and must have the drive and experience necessary to achieve set targets while developing a new team.
You will ideally have experience in servicing mobile phones within an authorised service environment at Level 3 standards. You are also required to have experience of component and electronic repair such as connectors, LCDs, flex, cameras, etc as well as having the competency of repairing PCB level components. Knowledge and experience with mobile phone software, including unlocking, will be beneficial.
Consideration may also be given to candidates who have an electronics qualification and have worked in a similar industry repairing consumer electronics or high precision assembling, but they must have worked on component level repair and diagnostics in their particular field.
Responsibilities will include:
- Swift and accurate repair and/or refurbishment of mobile phones & tablets
- Meet KPI’s associated to Internal and Warranty repairs
- Manage our warranty repair program
- Ensure we have suitable levels of parts and supplies
- Manage unlocking procedures
- Development and training the team of repair of technicians
Tasks will include:
- Fault diagnostics
- Replacing components
- Hot air machine
- Managing team of technicians including apprentices
- Weekly tracking and reporting of business performance
- Salary is commensurate with experience with a starting range of £23,000-£27,000. In addition we offer a profit share for the success of the repair division.
This position is based in Aldershot, Hants. This is an immediate require so please send your CV via e-mail immediately detailing your relevant experience.